I Have you ever wondered how it feels to breathe underwater and commune with the creatures of the sea?
II Thesis statement
Today, I will share with you the wonderful things and places I’ve experienced and want to further experience from scuba diving.
III Preview statement
First, I’ll tell you about my introduction to scuba diving, then, I’ll share with you my scuba diving experiences, and finally I’ll divulge some of the diving sites that I wish to visit.
I MPTS#1: First, I’ll tell you how I was introduced to scuba diving.
A) I met a scuba diving instructor on the plane as I was traveling with a friend to the Cayman Islands.
B) I was offered a free diving lesson when she learned of my fascination of the colorful underwater creatures but has not seen them up close.
II MPTS#2: There are two diving sites I have visited that left a lasting impression on me.
– The first one is at the Key Largo along the Florida Keys archipelago.
– Known as the “diving capital of the world, I got to experience seeing the living coral reef just a few miles offshore.
– The second is at the Cancun Underwater Museum off the coast of Isla de Mujeres and
– It was my first time to see sculptures underwater and see corals growing on them.
TRANSITION: Having shared with you my two best diving escapades, I’ll now let you in to my future diving plans.
III MPTS#3/Internal Preview: There are two diving spots that I am very eager to visit.
– The first one is the Great Barrier Reef in the Coral Sea off the coast of Queensland, Australia.
– The reef is one of the seven wonders of the world and is the only living thing on earth that can be viewed from space.
– The second is the Blue Hole in Dahab, Egypt.
– It is a notorious dive site and is interestingly called “the Diver’s Cemetery and to be able to dive this will bring me a great sense of accomplishment as a diver.
I Signal the end: In summary, these are the places that I wish to visit in the near future.
II Restate Thesis: I have shared with you my wonderful scuba diving experiences as well as the diving spots that I wish to visit.
III Review statement: I first told you about the first time I tried scuba diving, then I shared with you two of the best diving spots I have been to, and finally I revealed to you two of my future diving itineraries.
IV Optional Quotation: Jacqes Yves Cousteau said “The sea, once it casts its spell, hold one in its net of wonder forever.”
V Closing Comments: It is my hope that you also experience the beautiful underwaters by trying scuba diving.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!