Essay Topics on Health
Essay Topics on Health
It’s not always easy to pick what to write about when faced with a wide wide variety of health essay topics.
You can write about topics such as a healthy lifestyle, trauma rehabilitation, child care, common or rare diseases, worldwide developments in health and medicine, and environmental health challenges among others.
If you don’t know what to include in your papers, writing an academic health essay paper can be difficult. When it comes to handling their papers, many students experience a variety of difficulties. Others choose to seek external assistance for tips on how to manage their essay papers. Here, we will provide you with ideas and topics on which to base your health essay paper. Reading through these recommendations will demonstrate to you that creating an essay paper is simple.
How Do You Select a Topic for a Health Essay?
Of course, if you’ve been assigned a certain topic to write on, you won’t have to blow your mind for anything intriguing and vital to linger on. There is no need to decide which health condition or phenomenon is more pressing at the present or which issues remain in the dark and should be illuminated at least in your essay.
In such a circumstance, you can simply relax, take it easy, and look for information on the Internet or in books before taking a break. If, on the other hand, the scenario requires you to compile all your essay ideas and check at one or two essay hook examples. The path of free choice is somewhat slippery, so go with caution. Bring your energies and all your writing inspiration together; the journey may take several hours (or even days, ha-ha). And the following essay hacks are exclusively for you.
Thus, what do you believe are the most common essay topics on health in the modern era? What challenges do we confront on a daily basis? What do you listen to on the radio or television? What haunts us indefinitely? Perhaps you already have a generalized concept of what to write in your mind, and the following will assist you in focusing on a specific thought or possibly changing your mind. Now, let’s look at a few different health essay topics one by one.
Analytical Essay Topics on Health
The quality of health problems faced by populations in various countries is a continuing focus of research for scientists and policymakers worldwide. This is why analytical essays about healthcare systems are so popular for writing tasks. We recommend that you select one from the following list:
- Analyze whether the moment has come to implement integrated and individual-centered HIV services.
- Analyze the evolution of public health during the last decade.
- Analyze European methods to promote men’s health and well-being.
- Analyze a nursing professional organization.
- Analyze the constraints of Asian Americans’ public health.
- Analyze the importance of public health.
- Analyze patient experience management: resolving the conflict between quality measures and patient satisfaction.
- Analyze newborn mortality rates among African Americans.
- Analyze an examination of the food safety and sanitation conditions in Asian countries.
- Analyze the state of Texas’ anti-smoking program from 1945 to 1990 and its impact on public health.
- Analyze Saudi Arabia’s public health legislation governing religious pilgrims.
- Analyze the extent to which salary/money influences decision-making when it comes to choosing a job in public health. What additional considerations contributed to this decision?
Argumentative Essay Topics on Health
You won’t have to battle to come up with a topic for your paper if you don’t know what part of health care to write about. The following health care argumentative essay topics can help you with that. Simply select the most intriguing question and write an essay in response to it.
- What are the current healthcare issues in the United States?
- What are the fundamentals of medical personnel work organization?
- What are payment forms and systems, and how are they used in health care?
- How can we avoid the formation of collective bargaining unions in health-care institutions?
- What are the issues with medical professionals’ socioeconomic and legal protection in health care?
- Will growing access to genetic information lead to more discrimination in society?
- What is the relationship between the pandemic and depression?
- Are bottlenose dolphins becoming more hostile as a result of urbanization?
- What makes pneumonia so dangerous?
- How can research on model organisms help us comprehend human diseases?
- Should the present government prohibitions on financing for human stem cell research be lifted by Congress?
- What are the distinctions in pain management and health promotion among cultures?
- What are the causes of rural populations in the United States’ lack of access to healthcare, particularly dental care?
- What are the current issues that teenagers face?
- How can health care help you become a better version of yourself?
- Is America a melting pot or a salad bowl?
Research Essay Topics on Health
The following list of health care policy paper topics includes some excellent topics for writing. Each topic is equally fascinating to explore in your research paper. Continue reading to determine the most appropriate one.
- The organization of a medical institution’s technology management.
- The management quality of a medical institution and its evaluation.
- The current state of health in the United States of America.
- Regulation and control of a medical and preventive institution’s in-hospital management system.
- Stimulating medical personnel’s job.
- The development and evaluation of information technology at a medical institution.
- Healthcare entrepreneurship.
- The current state of healthcare standardization.
- Organizational relationships within a medical and preventive institution’s management system.
- Medical personnel motivation in a medical and preventive facility.
- Management of medical personnel.
- Organizational technologies for the head of a medical or preventive institution’s activity.
- The arrangement of medical treatment for industrial firm employees.
- Economic management techniques have practical applications in health care.
- The nursing staff’s involvement in enhancing the quality of health care.
- Methods for resolving the issue of medical and economic standards optimization.
- Conducting and reviewing medical activity licensing as a means of enhancing the quality of medical treatment.
- The effect of faith and spirituality on the desire of nurses caring for COVID-19 patients in Jordan to leave.
General Essay Topics on Health
- The pandemic’s contribution to a deeper understanding of the right to health.
- Should parents be able to select specific genetic characteristics/sex characteristics for their future children?
- Why is food insecurity prevalent in households associated with binge eating disorders and obesity?
- Why should high school students be required to receive the HPV vaccine?
- Should the United States impose a strict vegan diet on children ages 2-13? And, more importantly, why or why not?
- What effect does plastic pollution have on people’s health?
- How has the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic influenced your decision to pursue a career in nursing?
- Is it necessary for everyone to obtain the COVID vaccine or not?
- How has the care you gave to patients influenced your profession and decision to continue your education?
- What role do you envision yourself playing in the nursing profession?
- Is COVID-19 affected by air pollution?
- Exercise is most effective when performed at an appropriate intensity. How can you tell if you’re exercising at the appropriate intensity level?
- What role does nutrition have in the development of chronic diseases such as heart disease?
Health Care Reform Essay Topics on Health
- Promise, pitfalls, and prescriptions for health-care reform and equity
- The American Heart Association’s 2020 Principles for Adequate, Accessible, and Affordably Priced Health Care.
- Why is it necessary to overhaul US health care?
- Covid-19 and the importance of health-care reform
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) (PPACA).
- China’s healthcare reform entails universal health coverage.
- Healthcare policy is a defining issue in the United States.
- The Trump administration has filed a lawsuit against Georgia’s health-care plan.
- In the midst of a pandemic economy, Biden is taking steps to increase health care.
Mental Health Essay Topics
- What is the relationship between homelessness and mental illness?
- Inadequate access to mental health care is one of the factors contributing to high suicide rates among veterans.
- What are the repercussions of adolescent mental health problems?
- Should patients receive mental health care after recovering from COVID-19?
- Why is it so vital to look after your mind, and how can you do it?
- How might video games help those who are depressed?
- Suicide and COVID in Japan Why are women more likely to be victims?
- From hysteria to a gender-sensitive approach to women’s mental health.
- Why is mental health still a taboo subject in many countries?
- The importance of health determinants in advancing the attainment of the right to mental health.
- Understanding and Managing Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder Psychological Treatment
- Cognitive Therapy’s Effects on Mental Disorders
- Contrast Mental Disorders in Childhood and Early Adolescence
- The Role of Antidepressants in the Treatment of Depression
- The Impact of Child Abuse Trauma on the Development of Dissociative Disorders
- Environmental Factors’ Influence on Mental Health
- Drug Abuse and Mental Illness
- The Social Consequences of Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism and Psychiatric Disorders
- Teen Depression: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- How to Protect Your Mental Health from the Dangers of Social Media
- Social Isolation and Loneliness’ Effects on Severe Mental Disorders
- Physical and Mental Health Consequences of Total Isolation
- Physical Activity Provides Mental Health Benefits
- The link between exercise and mood
- Homeless People’s Mental Health Issues
- Stress as a Precursor to Mental Disorders
- The Influence of a Person’s Proclivity for Violence on Mental Disorders
- Common Mental Disorders in the United States
- Adult Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Depression and Anxiety Disorders Have a High Economic Burden
- The Impact of Anxiety Disorders on Quality of Life
Health and Fitness Essay Topics
Physical culture, as one of the components of general culture, heavily influences a person’s behavior at work, school, home, and in communication. There is no denying the relationship between fitness and health. If you want to write a paper on this topic, we recommend that you look at the following essay themes on health and fitness.
- “Movement therapy”: Can exercise be used instead of drugs?
- What is the concept of children’s fitness?
- Aerobics is a type of exercise that includes jogging, swimming, and cycling. Dumbbells and barbells are only for weightlifters because they do not boost health. Is this true?
- Is muscle hypertrophy caused by endogenous or external energy sources? What elements contribute to this?
- How do you foster a sense of community in distant training?
- How does exercise affect the immune system’s regular functioning?
- What effect does long-distance running have on health?
- What effect do interval and moderate-intensity exercise have on the physiological performance of healthy people?
- Does exercise have an impact on our sleep?
- Is strength training required for posture correction?
- Exercise has been shown to help reduce blood pressure.
Environmental Health Problem Essay Topics
The environmental health essay topics listed below will assist you in creating a paper about important and relevant issues. Choose one of these and perform extensive research to produce a high-quality paper.
- Why is it critical to have access to a sufficient amount of safe and healthy food?
- Problems and solutions in waste management
- Today, the necessity of creating and supporting handwashing infrastructure cannot be overstated.
- The pandemic and the environment: plastic’s ecology.
- What environmental variables endanger human health?
- How can a new generation make significant contributions to the fight against pollution?
- What do Swedes do to keep their country’s ecosystem in excellent shape?
- By preserving nature, we safeguard human health. Do you concur?
- Methods for reducing plastic waste at home.
- Water supply hygiene and water body protection are modern issues.
Health Insurance Essay Topics
The academic field of medical and health insurance aims to educate students on many aspects of the organization and funding of mandatory and optional health insurance and life insurance. Students frequently write papers on this topic. As a result, we recommend that you look into the health insurance essay topics listed below.
- The benefits of health insurance, as well as its role and importance in modern society.
- What is the finest type of health insurance?
- People with disabilities can get private health insurance.
- What benefits does corporate health insurance provider, and why is it a long-term necessity?
- Is there a market for coronavirus insurance? Do you not believe that this product is too opportunistic from an ethical standpoint?
- There is a mistrust issue with health insurers. Is it the fault of the insurance companies or, for example, a lack of financial literacy? How can it be resolved?
- Why has the cost of health insurance risen in recent years?
- The distinction between Austrian health insurance and that of other countries.
- What are the disadvantages of health insurance?
- The theoretical and historical basis of health insurance.
Reproductive Health Essay Topics
Reproductive health is a condition of physical, mental, and social well-being that exists in the absence of reproductive system illnesses. It encompasses topics such as childbearing capabilities at different stages of life. This field of health is fascinating enough to investigate and write an essay about. That is why we encourage you to review the reproductive health essay ideas below.
- How can universal access to sexual and reproductive health care be achieved?
- Why do nearly all women of childbearing age require family planning services?
- Why is HIV the biggest cause of death in women of reproductive age all over the world?
- Why are there so many incidences of early pregnancy nowadays?
- Nicotine and alcohol have a negative impact on the reproductive system.
- How does preventing unintended pregnancies influence the state of reproductive function?
- What is the most effective strategy to safeguard reproductive health during adolescence?
- Why do young people become reckless with their health, including reproductive health?
- Why is it expected that the number of women of reproductive age would decrease?
- What are the fundamental concepts of preventing reproductive health issues?
- Menstrual products that threaten women’s reproductive health.
Preventive Healthcare Essay Topics
These preventive health essay topics will be useful to anyone who needs to write a paper regarding disease prevention. We’ve compiled a list of the most intriguing ideas on the topic.
- A healthy lifestyle against coronavirus: illness prevention tips
- How should teachers talk to their students about coronavirus infection (COVID-19)?
- The primary means of combating colds and viruses, with prevention being far more practical than treatment.
- Preventing and correcting eye problems.
- What are the most effective ways to enhance health, boost immunity, and avoid colds?
- The primary methods for avoiding overwork and overstrain.
- How can we stop the spread of HIV among adolescents?
- Are diet and exercise effective methods for losing weight and preventing coronary artery disease?
- Describe how scientists follow an epidemic or pandemic, what data they collect, and how public health officials prevent disease transmission.
- Diabetes in African American children can be reduced by education and lifestyle changes for the pediatric population.
Interesting Health Topics to Write About
We all know that in our day and age, the number of people who avoid eating meat and other animal products is continuously increasing, and as a result, the number of restaurants serving solely vegetarian and vegan fare is increasing as well. Everyone has their own reasons and justifications for making such a decision, which can range from simple sympathy for animals to stomach and digestive issues. Someone takes it for granted, while another is categorical and critical. Nonetheless, the subject of existence without meat is widely discussed and disputed. Here are some additional subjects linked to this concept:
- The Benefits of Being a Vegetarian
- Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritional Differences and Their Potential Impact on Health
- Meat-free Nutrition’s Negative Effects
- Veganism Has Healing Consequences
- Contrast Meat with Plant-Based Food
- Being a Vegetarian: Compare and Contrast Before and After Changes
Anorexia and Overweight
Returning to the subject of food, one must not overlook such deadly and frightening modern-day phenomena as anorexia and obesity. These two are extremely deadly because, even if they do not kill, they cause irreversible injury to one’s health. It’s not going to work in any case. By the way, this question encompasses more than just the issues of normal and healthy nourishment; it also has a psychological and emotional underpinning. There is a lot to discuss and write about in this case:
- The Factors That Contribute to Eating Disorders and Obesity
- How to Manage Bulimia Nervosa and Anorexia Nervosa
- The Feminist Effect on the Anorexia Women Phenomenon
- Eating Disorders’ Effects on Self-Harm Behavior
- How to assist those suffering from Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia
- The Cult of Thinness in Contemporary American Culture
Our fast-paced lifestyle has a number of negative consequences, one of which is insomnia. Nowadays, it is a major concern, as many people are unable to sleep without watching movies, surfing the Web on their cellphones, or simply meditating through their thoughts. Some people do not even recognize insomnia as a disease, despite the fact that its influence on important functions has unintended and severe repercussions. The following topics address various aspects of insomnia:
- What Causes and Effects Do Insomnia Have?
- Insomnia and Coping Mechanisms
- Exam Preparation’s Effects on Healthy Sleep
- Sleeping pills: Are they a placebo, a danger, or a cure?
- How to Treat Insomnia Effectively Using Traditional Medicine
- The Causes of Prolonged Insomnia
The issue of euthanasia has long been a source of contention around the world. Some cultures are vehemently opposed to it, while others do not mind such merciful death for the weak. And no one can agree on anything. The situation is very similar to the death penalty debate, but the primary difference is in the subjects’ roles: the criminal and the victim of a serious illness. Who is deserving of such a release as death? And, more importantly, does he deserve it at all? Pick a topic and develop your opinions if you have strong feelings about it:
- Can Death Offer Relief for a Patient?
- Americans’ Attitudes Toward Euthanasia and Physician-Assisted Suicide
- Is There a Natural Right to Die for Patients?
- Euthanasia’s Moral Issues
- Euthanasia’s Advantages and Disadvantages
- Compare and Contrast National Attitudes about Euthanasia
How to Deal With Essay Topics on Health
When you’ve finally decided on an essay topic, it’s time to create an outline and settle on an essay format. I am practically certain you are aware that there are numerous writing styles, and while writing about health topics, you can confidently create a cause and effect or argumentative essay – these two types may fit you quite well. Of course, you are free to write whatever you want and whenever it is convenient for you. Here are some additional essay techniques that have been found to be useful in the past:
- Essay editing is a vital aspect of the writing process, so be attentive and careful while writing, verifying and even double-checking your work. If something doesn’t seem right or isn’t in the appropriate position, find it and fix it. I’m confident you’ll handle it, even if it’s your first time writing an essay.
- Writing hooks may be great companions, so don’t be afraid to spend some time looking for examples. This can help you with your future employment and make your life a little easier. Examine a few of them to have a better sense of what to do and what not to do. Analyze, analyze, and then analyze some more.
- Pay special attention to the conclusion of your essay. It is an essential component of every essay because it is here that you should summarize everything from the preceding paragraphs in much shorter and sometimes even deeper terms. It takes time to learn the talent of “excellent conclusion,” but it is perfectly acceptable if you do not write it on the level of a Nobel Prize winner.
- If needed, take small pauses while writing. Allow yourself some relaxation and time to consider your options, or simply have another cup of tea. Don’t spend all of your abilities at once; remember that revising your essay requires even more concentration than composing the primary draft.
- If you can’t find the right words or concepts, don’t force yourself to write. It’s too clear when someone writes anything out of necessity rather than desire. So, I’ll say it again: be interested in what you’re writing about. At the very least, you can try.
Our article about Essay Topics on Health can assist you in reaching new academic heights. However, if you require nursing coursework help, our experienced nursing paper writers are always available to assist you. Simply enter your specifications in the order form to acquire a paper that meets your standards. For any inquiries, please contact our support staff. For additional information, kindly inform us via email or contact form!
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!